Need the Cheapest Platinum whey in NZ?
If you’re looking for Platinum whey, you’ve come to the right place. Payless Supplements is the leading online retailer for Platinum whey across New Zealand because we are the only store who can guarantee you the lowest prices – anywhere in the country!
Check out the incredible savings you get when you buy Platinum whey at Payless Supplements – the only place that lets you Pay Less for Supplements.
ULTRA-PURE WHEY PROTEIN NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD
Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is it's taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that's second to none.
THE PLATINUM 100% WHEY ADVANTAGE
Platinum 100% Casein is powered with incredibly high doses of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine (a powerful anti-catabolic amino acid), and essential amino acids (amino acids your body needs).
Our formula provides a massive 4 g dose of glutamine and glutamine precursor in each scoop - far more than you'll find in inferior protein sources. What's more, each scoop provides your body with 5.2 g of BCAAs - that's more than you'll find in most BCAA products, let alone a protein powder! If that's not enough, each scoop of Platinum 100% Casein provides over 10,000mg of essential amino acids - try getting that from one of those "other" protein powders.
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS OFPLATINUM 100% WHEY
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein's compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!*Beta-lactoglobulin
- High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.Alpha-lactalbumin
- This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.Immunoglobulins
- These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.Lactoperoxidase
- This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.Alpha-lactalbumin
- This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.Glycomacropeptide
- Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What?s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.Bovine serum albumin
- This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.